Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fifty Shades Dorkier

I took the day off to work on the edits that are due at the end of the week (side note: I curse a lot!).

But an immense flaw has just appeared in my plan.


My library hold just came in. 

I already know what happens in this book, more or less, because I've been reading Jennifer Armintrout's AMAZING recaps.  (PS Cute haircut, girl!)  This is not a deterrent.  Fifty Shades is exactly the kind delicious train wreck that I crave when I have a lot of work to do.

Public Libraries: Enabling Tomfoolery Since 1981.

(I don't remember exactly when I learned to read, but that seems about right, right?)

OK, back to work.  I'm going to hide my nook in my Red Room of Procrastination until tomorrow.  Damn you, Christian Grey!  Damn you, public libraries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you trying to say to me?