Thursday, September 6, 2012

Productivity

This is what I did this morning instead of getting ready for work:


I mean that I watched this video, not that I took a bath with a dachshund. 

In my defense, this all came about because I had to look up how to spell dachshund (that is a lot of extra consonants!) because Word was not happy with how I guessed it was spelled.  And I was spelling it while working on my novella, the second in the world of Harlequestrian.  I mean the second story.  The first is a novel.  

And I will probably have some sort of happy announcement soon.  Unrelated to dachshunds.  Or babies.  Although, you never know.

OK, no babies.

I'm seriously going to be late for work.

Nighttime Edit: The first time I saw this, I thought it was amazing.  I mean, there's nothing better in the world than BabyLaugh, right?  Fat BabyLaugh!  But now that I see it again, it feels like a sad metaphor.

And I was not late for work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you trying to say to me?