Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Happy Couple

Early Holiday Greetings from your Fave Couple!  I know we only just met, Henry Rollins and I, but I have a feeling that in the three seconds I talked to him and shook his hand and ran a hand caressingly and creepily down his back (dang, he's got muscles) - during those three seconds I'm pretty sure he fell in love with me.  In fact, I think I am pregnant with his child.  You can get pregnant from caressing someone's unwilling back, right?

Anyway.

Do I look pregnant yet?

Yes, I am wearing the same outfit I wore to meet JR Ward.  It is my Meeting Famous People Outfit.  Although I added a borrowed jean jacket, jauntily thrown about my shoulders in a casual manner.  Also, My Baby Daddy is pretty short, but not as short as he looks in this picture.  I am just wearing Gigantic Sensible Shoes.

OK, that's it.  Just some afternoon name-dropping.  Peace!

4 comments:

  1. He looks sort of pissed off. Were you stepping on his toe with the Gigantic Sensible Shoes? (Pam)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, that's a look of love. Not all of us have your magical powers, Pam. La!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he was thinking "why isn't that hottie with the gray cardi hanging around longer?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the Magic Groundhog of Destiny, sweetie. --P

    ReplyDelete

What are you trying to say to me?